Horticulture Services Business. A Growing Industry!Listing: #BOP00370
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyHorticulture Services Business. A Growing Industry!
This business has been providing services to the horticulture industry for over 40 years and is located in the heart of one of New Zealand's prime horticulture regions. It is widely known in the industry with a great reputation for quality service and work.
The main features of this business are:
- A core team of experienced staff, some over 20 years with the business
- Key management staff are willing to stay on
- A good sized client base with repeat business
- Consistent revenue and strong profits
- A full range of specialized well maintained plant and equipment
- A solid lease in place in an ideal location for this business
- Very well known in the industry sector with a long history back to 1978
- Virtually no effect from Covid 19 on sales or supply
- EBITDA of $800,000 for FY2021
- ROI over 30%
If you are interested in a long-standing business servicing the primary sector in a great location with the potential to run under management give me a call now!
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00370 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Peter McAdam, 021 841 691, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #horticulture #services #rural #essentialservices #bayofplenty
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 841 691
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.