Licensed Cafe Halswell Best LocationListing: #CS00701
About this Business for sale in ChristchurchLicensed Cafe Halswell Best Location
Rare as hens teeth!
The population in and around Halswell has exploded over the last 5 years and Qubed Coffee Lounge is perfectly placed in the heart of the Longhurst shops, to maximize existing and ongoing housing development. Cafes on this side of town are few and far between.
- Currently owner works very little hours in the business, full time working owner would make it fly!
- This is not a franchise, it is an independent cafe in a suburban area enjoying huge residential growth and development
- Very little competition in the whole area - loyal customer base
- This is not a distressed sale, this is a busy cafe with sales over $400,000 (incl. gst) for the first 6 months of this year
- Licenced and seats over 60 inside and 35 outdoor, open 7 days a week
- Reasonable rent
- Looks out over a beautiful green, much enjoyed by parents and kids
- This is a popular cafe and one that still has room for growth in the hands of an experienced, full-time owner-operator - be in for the end of January ready for the new year!
For Sale $245,000 plus stock approx. $4000
To find out more, go to http://linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00701 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Sami Chesteron, 021 02978810, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#BuyBusiness #LINKHospitality #Cafe #Hospitality #Halswell #Licencedcafe
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 02978810
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.