Residential Building Company with well Established and Respected National brand in the CoromandelListing: #WK00197
About this Business for sale in WaikatoResidential Building Company with well Established and Respected National brand in the Coromandel
An exceptional opportunity awaits to purchase this highly profitable and well-established Residential Building business; one of New Zealand's most highly trusted and recognised Franchised building Brands.
The territory spans the Hauraki, Thames and Coromandel Peninsular with the current main office based in what many would consider one of New Zealand’s most popular iconic beach towns. Popular with holidaymakers and those discerning buyers wishing to obtain an enviable lifestyle, the attractive combination of an award-winning beach, surf, fishing, and cafe culture provides a first-class lifestyle that is second to none.
Reap the ongoing rewards of a business that the current owners have grown and nurtured into a highly profitable lifestyle business. There is a solid pipeline of unconditional building contractors due for completion in this coming financial year along with a large pipeline of projects due to start that will span sales through to 2022/2023.
This highly regarded business has a multi-award-winning team of professionals that have built a reputation of excellence in customer service, design and craftsmanship + there is a trusted group of reliable and loyal sub-trades in place who have worked alongside the business for many years. Add the backing and buying power of being part of a large national franchise group and you have a winning combination.
Other features include:
- Exceptional profitability.
- Relaxed coastal lifestyle in an enviable location.
- Established and successful business model.
- Award-winning team and trusted reliable subcontractors.
- Selling power of a well know and trusted brand.
- Lower costs and confidence in purchasing products (supply chain) through the strength of a large National Franchise group.
- Customer lead generation through websites and centralized support centre.
- Proven standardized systems and programmes in place to assist the day to day running of the business.
- Training, and ongoing support from the Franchisor Group.
- Network of peers (fellow Franchisee’s) to provide advice and share ideas through the Franchise association, company internet and networking conferences.
- National and Regional advertising campaigns.
- The business can be located anywhere within the franchise territory.
- Excellence Franchisor assistance and vendor transition involved in the sale.
The Coromandel building industry is booming and the benefits of buying a franchised building business are huge. A new purchaser will acquire a business with significant forward work, and a well-established brand that is a market leader in the region. This is an exceptional opportunity with record building consents, there will be considerable opportunity moving forward for growth and expansion within the region.
To find out more, go to http://linkbusiness.co.nz/WK00197 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Rick Johnson, 021 991 485, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. The Vendors reserve the right to restrict distribution of the confidential information to pre-approved parties only. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #buyajob #franchise #bayofplenty #construction
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.