Grant The Broker
Since graduating with a business degree in the late 80s, Grant has spent over 35 years at the coal face of business successfully buying, owning, managing and selling businesses across a variety of sectors. Grant now leverages his expertise to benefit his clients looking to buy or sell an enterprise.
Grant understands how it feels to put years of hard work on the market. He understands the need for absolute confidentiality. He demonstrates professionalism throughout. Grant is a straight shooter, who tells it like it is and will do everything in his power to get your business sold to the right buyer. He also knows the thrill, anxiety and thought that goes into buying a new business, and works with clients to find an enterprise that suits their criteria.
Grants wide business experience has included :
- Business Owner: Commercial construction company (Africa)
- Business Owner: Kitchen and cabinetry factory (Africa)
- Business Owner: Concrete products factory (Africa)
- Business Owner: Construction plant hire (Africa)
- Business Owner: Heavy vehicle and plant servicing (Africa)
- Business Owner: Health and Fitness Centre (Africa)
- Business Owner: IT services (Ashburton, NZ)
- Business Owner: Commercial property development (Ashburton, NZ)
- Business Owner: Ideal Garage Franchise (Ashburton & Chch, NZ)
- Business Owner: Speciality food retail and distribution (Tauranga NZ)
- General Manager: Residential construction business (Chch, NZ)
Grant immigrated to New Zealand from Africa with his wife and 2 sons in 2001 and made Canterbury his home. When he’s not strategizing how to get best price for a business or another deal over the line, Grant enjoys spending time with his wife, working out in his gym, snowboarding, reading, and studying for an MBA at Canterbury University.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a business, call Grant The Broker or check out his web or social pages to learn more about how he does business for you.
“Everything it takes, every step of the way”