• This dairy shop is a business with long history
• Located at main street of residential area
• Owner-operated business. Easy to manage
• Experience is not essential
• Surrounded by many supporting businesses
• Vendor started this business in 2018
• Weekly sale is $10,000.00 – $12,000.00 per week
• Cigarette and vape sale – 40% of weekly turnover
• Huge potential growth in flower selling
• Steady sources of customers. Most of them are local resident
• Reasonable rent: $2,300.00/month (All included)
• Due to the vendor is considering to move on, so he decided to sell this business.
• If this business sounds like yours, please feel free to contact with me. Ph: 021 0374290 / Wechat: Jiuchoi88
Asking Price is $75,000 + Stock
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note: Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Please contact the broker for further details.
Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Buying a business should be exciting, but it can quickly become stressful if you don’t have experience in accessing business acquisition loans.
"*" indicates required fields