Manufacturing Company with Quality Specialised ProductsListing: #BOP00051
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyManufacturing Company with Quality Specialised Products
Specialist manufacturing business located in a very desirable Bay of Plenty location.
The foundations to the success of this company has been product design, the capability to manufacture product that is customer specified, using top quality materials and adopting the principles of best practice to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supplies products throughout New Zealand
- Produces a broad range of quality products made to order
- Preferred supplier to an extensive and diverse range of customers
- Reputation for problem solving customer product requirements
- Project management and consultancy service from design to supply and fitment of end product
- Effective and efficient manufacturing operation from order to supply
- Excellent manufacturing facility that is ideally suited to current and anticipated future growth expectations
- Well trained and experienced staff
- Award winner
- Great location
This is a very good opportunity for a buyer to acquire a well-established, quality driven, specialised manufacturing company. Current owner will provide extended assistance to the purchaser to enable a smooth transition.
Would suit someone from manufacturing and or management background.
You will benefit from receiving a good income, return on investment, and have a business which has potential for future growth under new ownership.
Don’t miss this opportunity!! ACT NOW by calling me for further details.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 341 117
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.