Superette in Bay Of Plenty. Current Turnover $23,000/weekListing: #BOP00081
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentySuperette in Bay Of Plenty. Current Turnover $23,000/week
Superb business in the middle of the main street of a delightful and expanding Bay of Plenty provincial town.
Consider these facts.
- Turnover increasing. Currently approx. $23,000 per week
- Big shop with very reasonable rent - $36,000 per year.
- Very tidy and nicely presented
- Space to add more, such as food or internet cafe - or any other concept
- Lovely business for a working couple or family enterprise
- The short-term loading bay right outside the front door is a real bonus for quick stop customers
- Keen vendors have priced this to sell
- This is very cheap for a store at this turnover at an asking price of only 6 x turnover..!! That's cheap.!
Be quick as this is a bargain offered by retiring vendors.
To find out more press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 492 0453
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.