Automotive. Repair and Replacement Business, Increasing Profits! Great Location!Listing: #BOP00086
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyAutomotive. Repair and Replacement Business, Increasing Profits! Great Location!
This business has been operating very successfully for the last three years under the current owner, and previously for over twenty years.
Sales for the 2019 financial year show an increase of 40% on 2018.
- New product supply and installation, and repairs to customers own product
- Excellent reputation for quality workmanship and service
- Well-presented business in the automotive industry, with product and service that is in constant demand
- Solid client base. Public, key supply and service arrangements in place with notable businesses & local authorities
- Sales for 2019 $590,000, well up on previous years!
- Great income $150,000 to one working owner
- Currently operating 5 days a week, 7.30am to 4pm
- Good plant and equipment
- Good lease in place
- Would suit someone who enjoys being hands-on. Owner will provide full training to new owner
Perhaps you are working in the automotive industry and are ready to take the next step? Or seeking a change of career? Either way, this is a great opportunity for you to acquire a business at a very reasonable price. Be your own boss and enjoy the income benefits this business has to offer
The groundwork has been done. The phone keeps ringing and the jobs keep coming!
Do not miss this very good opportunity. Act now, call me!
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
tags; automotive business, industry,repair,windscreen
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 341 117
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.