Busy Automotive Workshop. Service, Repair, Light Engineering!Listing: #BOP00087
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyBusy Automotive Workshop. Service, Repair, Light Engineering!
This business has been operating very successfully for the last eight years under the current owner. Great opportunity here to enjoy a semi-rural working lifestyle and the income benefits this business has to offer.
- Service and repairs on a variety of vehicles, including farm and horticulture machinery
- Diagnostic testing service
- Tyres and parts
- WOF & MTA Certified
- Excellent reputation for quality workmanship and customer service
- Well serviced by local community, loyal client base
- Sales 2019, over $380,000.
- Great income. Approx.$120,000 to one working owner
- Operating 5 days a week, 8am to 5pm
- One part-time mechanic and a part-time office person complement this successful business
- Very good plant and equipment
- Would suit qualified mechanic who has light engineering skills and enjoys working on a variety of vehicles
A great opportunity here to acquire a well-known automotive workshop at a very reasonable price. Enjoy the peaceful surroundings and at the same time, earn a good income.
Do not miss this very good opportunity. Buy yourself a great job!!. Act now, call me!
To find out more, go to linkbuisness.co.nz/BOP00087 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #buyajob #automotive #mechanic
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 341 117
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.