Profitable and Hugely Popular, One Stop Health StoreListing: #BOP00177
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyProfitable and Hugely Popular, One Stop Health Store
A future proof business that is totally on-trend with health & organics being the ‘star’ product lines right now!
Catering for all your fresh organic food and natural health supplements – including foods that are gluten free, dairy free, nut free; natural soaps/shampoos and skincare and much more. They keep abreast of the latest ‘in demand’ supplements and whole foods, including what is emerging in the market of natural health
- Staff are experienced, knowledgeable and well qualified. The owner said they are a wonderful team to work with.
- The location is a bustling and established Bay of Plenty shopping centre with plenty of new and repeat loyal customers walking through the door.
- Excellent lease in place and lovely premises to work from, including a therapies room that can be subleased
- Incredibly rewarding business to own – being involved in holistic health and wellbeing.
- Earning the working Owner a 3 year average cash surplus of approx. $96,000 per annum
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00177 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Lisa Lloyd, 027 685 4556, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#health #wellbeing #healthstore #organicproduce #supplements #latesthealthtrends
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.