Manufacturing Company. Commercial And Recreation Sectors. Good Financial Return.Listing: #BOP00179
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyManufacturing Company. Commercial And Recreation Sectors. Good Financial Return.
Specialist manufacturing business located in a very desirable Bay of Plenty location.
The foundation for the success of this company has been an ability to design and produce products to individual customer specifications. Carry out repairs to a wide range of products. Utilise top quality materials in manufacturing and adopting the principles of best operating and manufacturing practices.
- Produces an extensive range of quality products. Custom made to customer requirements.
- Supplies throughout New Zealand.
- Strong reputation for quality work attracts customers from a wide geographical area.
- Company is a preferred supplier to a vast and diverse range of customers
- Long-standing and well respected company in their specialised industry.
- Provides consultancy service for product design and onto manufacture.
- Very well equipped manufacturing facility that is ideally suited to current, and anticipated future growth expectations.
- Experienced well trained staff.
- Freehold opportunity available.
Here is a fantastic and unique opportunity to acquire a well-established business.A quality driven company that has a diverse product range and repair portfolio on offer to customers. Good income, return on investment and, has potential for future growth under new ownership.
The current owners wish to retire and are looking for qualified buyers. Would suit someone from a marine manufacturing and management background. An ideal candidate for this opportunity might be someone looking for a business acquisition. Therefore, added value operation to their own business.
Current owner will provide assistance and training to the purchaser to enable a smooth transition.
Don’t miss this opportunity!! ACT NOW by emailing me for further details.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00179 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Steve Catley, 021 341 117, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #bayofplenty #manufacturing
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 341 117
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.