Recruitment Agency Bay of PlentyListing: #BOP00189
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyRecruitment Agency Bay of Plenty
Do you want to own your own business and be a part of a long established business history?
Job recruitment agencies are being widely used among job seekers with a rise in various new job hunters.
- Net income to a working owner exceeds $250,000
- Established franchise system with a national support office for ongoing training and support
- Modern office set up
- Commercial and Industrial sector with exclusive territory in the Bay of Plenty area
- Reputable brand and licensing terms
- The business is experiencing year on year growth and has NOT been negatively impacted by COVID 19
- Offers a great lifestyle / work balance
- Great opportunity to earn a great income and be your own boss
Would suit a professional recruiter, HR practitioner or enthusiastic sales person.
Enjoy the Bay of Plenty life style and become a part of this amazing franchise opportunity.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00189 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Neil Cammell, 027 2133100, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #buyajob #recruitment
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 2133 100
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.