Lotto Shop And United Video Rental Store. PRICE CUT.Listing: #BOP00209
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyLotto Shop And United Video Rental Store. PRICE CUT.
Yes DVD's, games, and videos are still renting out...!
Well located Lotto franchise in main street location keeps the cash register turning.
Lots of games and DVD's are still rented out by seasonal workers and regular customers.
- Approx 3,000 United members on the books
- Healthy sales from Lotto keep the customers coming in
- Turnover approx $500K per year
- Lotto gives a great base to add something to replace the video sales as they continue to drop away
- How about adding Vape sales, or a $2 type shop?
- Great position on Te Puke's main street
- Price includes all stock and video library etc - keen vendors will consider offers
- A very cheap entry level business with huge potential to add value to the existing lotto agency
Interested? Contact me for a confidentiality form to complete prior to receiving more information.
Price: $59,000 or near offer.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00209 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Peter Redward, 027 4920453, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #retail #lotto #bayofplenty
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 492 0453
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.