Property Maintenance. 25 Hours a Week. $62k Cash SurplusListing: #BOP00245
About this Business for sale in TaurangaProperty Maintenance. 25 Hours a Week. $62k Cash Surplus
This is the ideal business for someone who loves working outdoors. Consider the following:
- Long established business of more than 30 years
- Niche group of clients (mainly corporate companies) and all have been with the business for many years
- Approximately 25 hours a week, spread over 3 – 4 days
- Flexibility as the work is done on days and hours to suit the owner
- All equipment in good condition
- A very consistent performer with a cash surplus of around $62, 000 per annum
The work involves property maintenance, mainly lawn-mowing and what is associated with it like weed eating, edges, weed spraying and basic landscaping. The majority of the mowing is done on a ride-on mower with only a few areas where a push mower is required.
This is a great business - contact Nols today to register your interest.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00245 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Nols Bertram, 027 238 1450, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #buyajob #lawnmowing #services #bayofplenty
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 238 1450
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.