Entrepreneurs Here's A Great Opportunity To Purchase An Iconic NZ Tourist AttractionListing: #BOP00250
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyEntrepreneurs Here's A Great Opportunity To Purchase An Iconic NZ Tourist Attraction
- Highly confidential, this listing has been advertised at the LINK office location.
- Offers over $5M+ stock invited
This business, which has grown into an icon over its more than 30 years of ownership by the current owners, is now seriously for sale.
It has the following fantastic attributes:
- Situated in one of the North Island’s major tourist regions
- Yielding solid profits of up to $1,000,000 in previous years off a turnover exceeding $4,200,000
- Motivated owners will give a generous handover and mentoring period
- This business is under General Management, relieving owners of day to day duties, allowing ample time to pursue other interests or work on the business to further expand into other profit making areas
- Large land area giving the business flexibility to add-on other profit generating options
- Consents in place for a major natural resource
- Great profile site adjacent to a main highway
- Huge potential to market to the North Island with a population of approximately 4 million people
- Price includes major investments in buildings, plant and equipment, built up over 30 years of ownership
If you are interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity, give me a call now!
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00250 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***For confidentiality purposes this business may not be advertised in the accurate location. Very strict confidentiality applies. Purchasers must be able to demonstrate the financial capability and business experience to proceed before detailed information will be shared. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 454 0432
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.