Aged Care Business, Land & BuildingsListing: #BOP00304
About this Freehold Going Concern for sale in Bay of PlentyAged Care Business, Land & Buildings
This business has a wonderful name in the community - with a waiting list to attend.
- Contracts with the Ministry of Health.
- Established over 20 years ago, and is well known for having a great reputation
- Fabulous, caring staff that includes carers, a cook, cleaner, and owner-manager
- Tangible assets include four vehicles
- The owner is retiring but will ensure the new owner has full training and support with taking over the reins.
- New valuation is available for the land and buildings
Total Asking Price (Business, land & building): $1,350,000 plus gst (if any)
Freehold: $1,100,000 plus gst (if any)
All genuinely interested parties – enquire with Lisa today.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00304 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Lisa Lloyd, 027 685 4556, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buybusiness #agedcare #freehold #resthome #bayofplenty
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.