5 Day Lunchbar In Premium Position. Turnover $8 K per week..!Listing: #BOP00313
About this Business for sale in Bay of Plenty5 Day Lunchbar In Premium Position. Turnover $8 K per week..!
This 5 day a week lunchbar enjoys a prime position and has a very busy street all to itself and has turnover of up to $8,500 per week.
In a real twist the business owns it's own building and only pays a nominal ground rent of $9 K per year which includes outgoings of rates and even water.
The freestanding building pictured on the right side of the photo is included in the price. The small light shaded one is a storage unit on hire.
Consider these points.
- Solid turnover year round with G.P of 43%.
- Great range of quality food served up every day.
- Cheap as rent of just $9,000 per year..!
- Beautifully presented throughout with a good sized screened deck area and tables for customers to dine in.
- Plant and fittings are all very well presented in excellent condition.
- Qualified baker staff member is happy to stay on with a new owner making transition a breeze.
- Building valued at $90k is included in the price. You will be able to claim the depreciation instead of paying rent..!
- Only monday to friday to leave your weekend free to enjoy the Bay Of Plenty.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00313 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Peter Redward, 0274 920453, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #lunchbar #hospitality
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 492 0453
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.