Perfect Covid Proof Job for A Practical Person To Earn over $110,000 p.a.Listing: #BOP00377
About this Business for sale in TaurangaPerfect Covid Proof Job for A Practical Person To Earn over $110,000 p.a.
Here's the perfect job for a practical person who likes a hands-on physical job working outdoors to earn a substantial income from 30 hours of work/week.
This is an owner-operator ride-on-mowing business with a stable base of over 50 local commercial and lifestyle block customers.
Consider the following.
- 7-year history of profitable trading with the current owner.
- Simple enough work. Cut the grass, go home, get paid..! It's not hard and the money is great.
- Covid proof income as it can operate in lockdown. The grass just keeps on growing!
- Two superb quality diesel-powered ride-on mowers with lots of ancillary gear, trailer etc.
- Consistent cash surplus for one working owner of over $100,000 per year from approx 3 days per week.
- In season from Sept to June the owner works approx 30 hours/week. Approx 20 hours rest of year.
- Works from home with no overheads. Shed or garage to store equipment would be helpful.
You should be as this is a very well-priced business with a substantial income from short hours.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00377 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Peter Redward, 027 4920453, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#services #home #garden #bayofplenty #buyabusiness
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 492 0453
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.