Kitchen Manufacturing Great Opportunity to Start Your Own BusinessListing: #BOP00388
About this Business for sale in Bay of PlentyKitchen Manufacturing Great Opportunity to Start Your Own Business
If you are a qualified cabinet maker and you –
- Are considering to go on your own;
- Want to own your own business;
- Want to be your own boss;
- Want to earn a good income;
- Want to create wealth for yourself and not for someone else,
Then this opportunity is for you.
The vendor operated a very successful kitchen manufacturing business, however, for him, the time has come to call it a day. He has now decided to offer the machinery, tools and stock for sale, giving someone else the opportunity to capitalise on the flourishing building industry. Consider the following:
- The machinery and tools are all top of the range and top brands
- All items are in excellent condition
- The price is less than half the cost of replacement
- Also included is a 3d kitchen design software package with a comprehensive library of kitchen designs that can be adjusted for re-use
- The vendor will give training in using the design package
This is an excellent opportunity and the perfect template to start your own business and build your own wealth - the potential is huge!! Contact Nols today to register your interest.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/BOP00388 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Nols Bertram, 027 2381450, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #kitchen #manufacturing #bayofplenty
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 238 1450
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.