Pizza Franchise, ~3.5% Turnover is Rent, Semi-Managed
About this business for sale in HamiltonPizza Franchise, ~3.5% Turnover is Rent, Semi-Managed
A well known franchised pizza restaurant in Hamilton is available to purchase after seven years of trading by the current owner. Located in a busy shopping centre frequented by Hamiltonian's, the pizza shop opened in the early 2000's.
Some key features of the business:
- Rent is about 3.5% - 3.7% of the sales, which is considered to be one of the lowest on the market.
- Weekly turnovers over $15,000 (gst incl) Financial Year 2017.
- Average turnover of first 4 months of Financial Year 2018 (April - July 2017) increased by 21%.
- Annual cash surplus for a part time working owner is over $120,000 (estimated to be $132,000 if full time).
Imagine how much this figure could be if the growth continues through the whole financial year?
- Excellent franchise training and on-going support.
- One of the leading pizza brands in NZ with strong reputation locally and nationwide.
- Hundreds of customers in database for caterings.
Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential. Suitable for a husband and wife team or investors looking for a profitable growing business.
Due to personal issues, the owner said must sell.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.