Blue Chip High Volume Used Car Operation
About this business for sale in TaurangaBlue Chip High Volume Used Car Operation
Safeway Autos a highly successful used motor vehicle sales business with sales, service and finance parts to the business, is now on the market due to the current motivated owner having other plans. It has the following attributes:
- Almost 20 years in business.
- Strong brand presence.
- Very strong systems and organisational structure in place which will enable an easy transition for a new owner.
- Large site on busy Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui with a very high standard of facilities for staff to work in.
- Well trained staff in place who will provide strong benefits to the new owner.
- Turnover of over $7,000,000 including GST in the 2017 financial year provided a strong return on investment of over 50% to the working owner.
- Income created from multiple departments that include sales, service,after market products and finance.
- Strong investment from the owner in state of the art software to speed up areas of the day to day organisation of the business which hugely improves productivity.
- Large database of previous customers to market additional services to.
- SAV currently at approximately $700,000
This business would suit someone with previous experience in the automotive sales sector, with strong business and management skills or a company looking at acquisition options including representation in this busy and growing area.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 454 0432
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.