Earthmoving Business. Owner Operator With Consistent 6 Figure Cash Surplus
Bay of Plenty businesses for sale
Services businesses for sale
Machinery businesses for sale, Bay of Plenty
About this business for saleEarthmoving Business. Owner Operator With Consistent 6 Figure Cash Surplus
This owner/operator, hands on business, has been operating in the Bay of Plenty area from Katikati to Te Puke since 2006.
Consider these points.
- Only works 5 days per week.
- Does general earthmoving, swimming pool dig outs, driveway upgrades,house and shed sites, drain digging, auger work & hole boring, load out pads, large lawn preparations,cartage of metal & sand etc, and general work for lifestyle block owners.
- Excellent plant includes a Kenworth Tip Truck with a recently reconditioned motor,, 2016 Komatsu Excavator, Kubota Tractor, Holden Colorado Double Cab Ute, and lots of attachments for both the digger and tractor.
- Does no advertising as the business has a large base of repeat customers.
- Consistent cash surplus of well over $100K per year.
- Training and extensive handover period will be provided as part of the sale. Minimum of Class 3 licence required.
You should be as this is a very simple to run business that will appeal to a practical person and that can provide an excellent income.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 492 0453
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.