Thriving Provincial Automotive Service Centre
About this business for sale in WaikatoThriving Provincial Automotive Service Centre
This well set up automotive service Centre situated in a small, rapidly growing Waikato Provincial Town, provides a secure financial base and semi-rural lifestyle, under an hour travel time to major cities.
- Sited in a prominent position close to the town centre, with little competition.
- MTA Approved and selected 2016 as top new member to successful automotive group, with high profiles locally and Nationwide. AA approved repairer. WOF licence
- Long history of over 25 years provides a solid customer base.
- Well set up workshop with 2 hoists, and a pit with building with good parking and lockable yard.
- Turnover in 2017 financial year of $708,900.00 inc GST, provides healthy net profit to the owner of $126,000.00
- Good staff in place (5) so owner not required to work on the workshop floor, including 2 WOF certified mechanics.
- Property freehold by owners available for negotiated lease or purchase.
- Good systems and computer software in place ( inc SAM & Xero) provides up to date reporting and invoicing functions to improve cash flow of the business.
This very good workshop provides a great business opportunity for a husband & wife team or an owner operator to continue with this well established business. It is set up and of a size that the owner, while having an interest and some mechanical knowledge would be an advantage, does not need to be a mechanic, as all staff are in place to operate the workshop and the owner can run the workshop in a foreman/service adviser role dealing with the customers, pricing jobs and overseeing the allocation of jobs to the staff.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 452 8332
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.