FHGC Holiday Park in the Bay of Plenty with Income All Year Round
About this business for sale in Bay of PlentyFHGC Holiday Park in the Bay of Plenty with Income All Year Round
This well-established holiday park has many positive features –
- A strategic location in the popular Bay of Plenty and in the heart of Kiwifruit country
- Approximately 45 minutes from Tauranga, Rotorua and Whakatane
- A short walk from the beach and the estuary
- A short drive from entertainment like 4 x 4 adventures, jet boating, blokarting, golf, Kiwi 360, Comvita, cafes and restaurants
- A variety of accommodation options including a 4 bedroom lodge, cabins and power campsites
- A heated swimming pool, mini putt, table tennis, pool table, volley ball, a kids play area and BBQ facilities for onsite entertainment
All of the above contribute toward a very successful holiday park business.
Its strategic location in the heart of Kiwifruit country makes it also the perfect accommodation option for seasonal workers employed in the pack houses and orchards in the area. This provides an excellent income through the late autumn, winter and spring months which are normally quiet times in a holiday park. This and semi-permanent residents living on site ensure an excellent and consistent income all year round.
The land area is 1.2138 hectares and the land is freehold. The park has an attractive layout with extensive trees, shrubs and lawns.
The turnover exceeds $400,000 per annum (including GST) and the business yields a healthy profit.
This is a great opportunity to own a freehold property and a solid business in a desirable area –contact me today for full information.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 27 238 1450
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.