Major Brand Service Station – Thriving Waikato Town
About this business for sale in WaikatoMajor Brand Service Station – Thriving Waikato Town
This high-profile service station business has been established for over 50 years servicing a vibrant and growing Waikato town. This is the first time it has been offered to market.
The financial performance of the business is very impressive with consistent 7 figure sales revenue and a cash surplus to the working owner over the last three years of $200K+.
This business has a lot going for it:
- Impressive client base and long-standing relationships
- Solid revenue and profits over the last 5 years
- Shop sales approx. $12k per week.
- Excellent reputation and brand.
- Service station dispenses 91, 95 grades of petrol, diesel & LPG bottle swap.
- Includes a Lotto franchise
- Excellent vendor assistance included in sale
- Fuel volumes average over last 3 years are approx. 3M litre’s p.a.
- Purchase includes modern double skin tanks, dispensers, nozzles and shop fit-out.
This business would suit a husband and wife who recognise an amazing opportunity to run their own very successful and highly profitable entity or alternatively ripe for an acquisition / amalgamation by another business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take over a long standing business.
Stock approximately $60,000.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.