Lotto Shop, Simple Operation, Stable Income
About this business for sale in HamiltonLotto Shop, Simple Operation, Stable Income
A well established Lotto shop in a busy shopping district is now available to purchase - first time on the market.
The business is currently operated under one working owner with a great potential to be developed into a retail shop with better profitabilty.
- More than $8,000 of lotto sales a week (including GST)
- Around $1,500 weekly of non-lotto sales (plus GST. Gross margin around 50%)
- Annual rent is $22,500 plus outgoings and GST
- Returning a full time wage to the working owner.
- Cash surplus may be doubled or more if a good business plan is in place.
- Motivated owner wants out. Any reasonable offers are welcome.
Are you looking to work in a great entry level investment?
Please contact the listing agent Paul Lu for more detailed information
To find out more, go to www.linkbusiness.co.nz/BPW00580
and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.