Top Location Cafe in Taupo, Under Full Management
About this business for sale in TaupoTop Location Cafe in Taupo, Under Full Management
A well-established cafe in Taupo is looking for a quick sale. Located in Taupo City Centre, it occupies one of the best food retail spots for cafes.
Due to lack of owner's management, the sales revenue has dropped to around $7,000 a week (gst inc). According to the historical sales figures, the revenues and profitability of the business can be restored for sure. Current motivated owner wants out, therefore any experienced hospitality operators or hard working couples should read on.
Some key summary of the cafe:
- Weekly sales vary between $5,000 to $10,000, averaged at around $7,000 (gst incl)
- Approx 30 indoor and 40 outdoor seating.
- Around $40k rent (inc OPEX) plus gst pa.
- Just under 70% Gross Margin Rate
- Surrounded by many retail shops, local attractions and offices
- Historically proven over $10k weekly sales
- Simple operation, suitable for husband and wife team
- About break-even under full management, therefore a full-time wage can be earned if a full time working owner is in place.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.