$60K+Cash Surplus to W/K Owner, Franchised
About this business for sale in Hamilton$60K+Cash Surplus to W/K Owner, Franchised
A rapidly growing franchised fast food business is seeking a new franchisee(s) for its established store in Hamilton.
Purchasing directly from the franchisor means most of the hard jobs have been done. Opens 5.5 days a week, you can easily find the balance between work and personal life.
Surrounded by retail shops, offices and educational institutions; there is ample purchasing demand and pedestrian flows for the business, as well as growing the delivery catering which already has a key account customer in place.
Recent accounts show that a full time working owner would return $60,000 after all expenses. Such cash surplus may increase if the new owner intends to spend more on marketing and promotion.
The franchisor is committed to brand growth in the region and as such will support with a dedicated marketing program and other incentives including but not limited to:
- Good finance package available for approved purchaser
- A targeted, feasible marketing plan managed by head office and executed by the purchaser
- No initial Franchise or training fee ($43,000 saving)
- No Franchise Fees for the first 12 months with 50% reduction on subsequent 12 months
- A strong brand and ongoing franchise support
- 20%+ increase on weekly sales in the last a few months (by comparing to 2017)
- Rent might be negotiable with the right candidates.
We want to hear from you now, if you are ready to work hard with franchisor support.
Please contact the listing agents as soon as possible for further details before this unique opportunity slips away.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.