Indian Grocery Store In The Heart Of Kiwifruit Land
About this business for sale in Western Bay Of PlentyIndian Grocery Store In The Heart Of Kiwifruit Land
- A growing Grocery Store on a busy state highway 2 with all new housing development started in nearby suburbs.
- Weekly turnover is around $10,000 with a very high gross profit of 25-30%.
- The sales can be further grown by adding cigarettes and other products. The business has very low overheads.
- The rent is only $40,000 per year including GST. Business operates 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. every day.
- The store is well presented and has good plant condition.
- Plenty of car parking and supporting shops. Main road location with high vehicle traffic.
- Motivated vendor selling at a reasonable price.
- Property can also be purchased (thou shall put an offer thou shall be accepted).
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
+64 7 579 4994
+64 21 047 4988
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.