Pizza Franchise with Solid Sales, Returns & Potentials
About this business for sale in Auckland CityPizza Franchise with Solid Sales, Returns & Potentials
This is an opportunity to be part of a leading pizza Franchise brand that is a well-known household name. Strong franchise support and a proven business model, surely it would be a good idea to add one of the restaurants into your investment portfolio and enjoy the substantial retained earnings from being a boss.
Here are some key facts about the business:
- Weekly turnover over $23k, according to 2018 accounts
- Over 10 years trading history with well established reputation in the community and contacts
- The current owner has been operating for 5 years
- Rent is around 4% of the sales in one of the New Zealand’s fastest growing suburbs
- Good cash surplus for a working owner
- Excellent franchise training and on-going support, and cloud-based information system, managing your business remotely through PC and smartphone
- One of the top pizza brands in NZ
- Excellent location with one of most sort-after delivery area
- Rapid Residential and commercial development area, huge potential on sales and profits.
- Solid customers in database for caterings
- Genuine personal reasons for sale
Enjoy the benefits of an established brand with one of the best locations in Auckland, it’s the right time to invest the money and harvest the rewards for the fastest growing location.
With weekly turnover over $23k (GST Inc) and cheap rent, this business makes a good profit to the current working owner.
Decision is made, the store must be sold. please contact the listing broker for more information. Your future is in your hands! Do it now, make it happen.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.