When Technology Is Great... 10 to 15 hours, No Staff, No Stock, $70K PA
About this business for sale in HamiltonWhen Technology Is Great... 10 to 15 hours, No Staff, No Stock, $70K PA
Challenge for the world: There is an increasing level of fraud via phone call fraudsters. Especially for vulnerable people.
Solution: A device that blocks calls. Seldom is there an opportunity like this - that provides a potential new owner..
- A near fully automated trading system with a high-tech device very much in demand.
- Can be run anytime, anywhere from a single laptop, in up to 20 hours a week maximum.
- Sales, supply already locked in and fully operational - traded exclusively via the vendor, simply "clip the ticket" on the way through.
- Only reason for sale is to generate capital for other, larger projects.
- Already a success overseas, is set to boom with Government support in other markets - local market is not even traded or "tapped" yet.
- Poised for huge growth, this provides an exceptional opportunity.
- Whilst a technology business, in-depth tech skills and experience are not necessarily needed - the trading system can be easily taught and managed within 30 days. The IP is in the device - it is maintenance of the trading and further marketing that is the requirements here.
If you feel this could set the stage for an exciting future with great prospects - be sure to be quick and express your interest, so I can help you further understand this business and it's potential, contact me for further details.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.