NZ Louvres – Two Exciting Regional Opportunities
About this business for sale in Auckland CityNZ Louvres – Two Exciting Regional Opportunities
NZ Louvres prides itself on creating innovative and environmentally sustainable outdoor solutions manufactured in NZ to the highest standard.
They are seeking to establish Licensees to operate in the following regions:
- Auckland Central and South area (Harbour Bridge South/Henderson/Pukekohe/Maraetai/Kaiaua) and the
- North Shore Region (Harbour Bridge North/Hobsonville/Whenuapai West/Waiwera)
These premier operating regions coupled with a supportive Licensor provide an exciting opportunity with the benefits noted below:
- High quality product line.
- Excellent support structure and systems.
- On-going training and development.
- Forward orders so a purchaser can step into a solid work-in-progress situation providing cash flow from takeover.
- Fully branded and equipped vehicle supplied.
This business would suit a person/couple with a marketing and technical sales background with good knowledge of the building/construction industry. Alternatively, it could be a good addition to a business operator looking to add a complementary product line.
This is an ideal opportunity to partner with a well-established business with strong future growth opportunities.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.