"Plant & Prosper!!" and Bring a Smile to People's Faces with Nature & Colour!Listing: #BPW01061
About this Business for sale in Hamilton"Plant & Prosper!!" and Bring a Smile to People's Faces with Nature & Colour!
Got a "green finger"? Love going to work with people who share the same passion?
Then this awesome little garden centre could be just the thing you're looking for...
- Operating nearly 35 years and very well established
- Repeat clientele and loads of room for future growth
- Very well defined niche market with exceptional value that keeps people coming back
- Independence means the business spots, and promptly adapts, profitable opportunities, adding to the core business
- Currently operated by two working owners, one almost full-time, the other part-time (combined approx 50 hours a week)
- Cash Surplus to the working owners last year $88,000 with the business being closed 10 weeks of the year due to unforeseen circumstances.
This is a delightful business to operate. It has a very strong brand and placement within the market, with plenty of scope for further development. If you like time in the garden (or if you'd like to....) this could be the perfect combination of enjoyable work, great income and lifestyle in the fabulous Waikato.
If this interests you, make sure you contact me for further details.
To find out more, go to linkbuisness.co.nz/BPW01061 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.