Commercial Cleaning Business – Vendor Profits tracking $150,000 +
About this business for sale in ChristchurchCommercial Cleaning Business – Vendor Profits tracking $150,000 +
The set-up to establish the Canterbury territory is well advanced with 9 franchisees delivering immediate cashflow and revenue – all this in less than 2 years.
This opportunity is all about business development and supporting franchisees – Let the franchisees clean whilst you concentrate on growing the brand throughout Canterbury.
Internationally recognised franchise group, 12,000 franchisees, 27 years of trusted best in class reputation, and a history of top-quality products, systems and procedures.
- YTD earnings $115,000 and on track for $150,000 +
- 9 established franchisees and growing
- Easily operated by one owner or a couple
- Large geographic territory throughout Canterbury included
- Comprehensive ongoing first-class support & training
- Already established cash-flow from recurring fees and royalties
- Significant growth opportunities for a substantial return on investment
- Ranked the #1 Commercial Cleaning franchise overall in Entrepreneur Franchise 500 rankings in 2018 for the tenth consecutive time.
Commercial cleaning generates $1 billion in annual revenue in New Zealand.
Don’t sweep this opportunity under the rug. An already well-established business with the foundations built for significant growth. Genuine enquiries call me now.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
+64 27 442 4140
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.