Dreams Do Come True
About this business for sale in CanterburyDreams Do Come True
This café, located close to Ara Institute and surrounded by offices and light industrial businesses, is an ideal purchase, whether you want to be an owner operator, or investor.
It currently boasts a 100% 5-star rating on Trip Advisor.
It delivers great coffee and fresh, delicious food. Customers describe their experience using words such as “rustic”, “hearty”, “favourite spot”, “gooey delight” and “couldn’t resist to grab a treat”.
- Excellent location – Central Christchurch
- Street consists mainly out of offices and light industrial businesses.
- Excellent coffee from a well-known supplier.
- Food and meals are easy to make and attractively presented.
- Signature items are sold out daily – some before the morning is out
- Sales are showing growth.
- Owner pays himself a wage out of the business.
- Trading Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm
Expansion in the area is underway, which will mean approximately 50 new customers in the same building. Two new builds are soon to be completed bringing another large group of potential customers to the area.
The owners have decided to sell their business and focus on the next chapter in their lives. Do not miss out on this ideal investment.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 560 3241
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.