Home Based Educational Supply Business
About this business for sale in CanterburyHome Based Educational Supply Business
This educational resource on-line supply business is operated from home.
Stand-out features are:
- Currently operated by one person working 10 to 15 hours a week with significant potential.
- A high amount of income is received from overseas for copy-rights with no effort required.
- The business operates 4 web-sites in established markets in New Zealand, Australia U.K. and the rest of the world.
- Significant investment has been made into digitising 700 resource titles available on-line or in print.
- Very profitable business with a strong brand that has been servicing schools and teachers for over 20 years.
- An educational and / or IT background would be an advantage for a new owner but not essential.
- Management of the business in recent years has been passive. There is considerable scope for a new owner to expand and grow this business if desired.
Does this sound like you? Contact the broker David Pigou today.
To find out more, please click on the "Enquire Now" button to complete an on-line confidentiality agreement.
Some details of the business are confidential and can only be disclosed by contacting the broker and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Due to the confidentiality aspect, a stock photo image may be used to represent the photo image displayed.
Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 305 6024
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.