Only $70,000 Pizza Business, Buy Yourself a Job!Listing: #CS00279
About this Business for sale in ChristchurchOnly $70,000 Pizza Business, Buy Yourself a Job!
Spagalimis pizzeria has specialized in gourmet pizza since 1978. This Upper Riccarton site offers a new owner an incredible opportunity to rebuild this once profitable business...
- Fully licensed restaurant with approximately 100 seats.
- Prime location, surrounded by a variety of businesses, Canterbury University, serval supermarkets and a large residential area.
- High volume of foot traffic, easy access and abundant car parks at rear.
- Delivery available including Uber
- This business has been running for over 20 years, everybody knows its name and those great memories.
- Has been under full management, a working owner could really make this business fly
- A great business, yet with still so much more potential
- Brilliantly laid out kitchen, spacious dining area,
The building is two storied and in total, measures approx. 326 square meters; upstairs consists of office space, a staff room and staff toilet - the restaurant is downstairs.
The owners (one overseas) are now needing to sell this popular Pizza business. This is great value considering the set up costs of a business of this scale.
Asking price is an incredible $70,000 plus stock (approximately $10,000).
Amazing opportunity if you move quickly.
To find out more, go to linkbuisness.co.nz/CS00279 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 02978810
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.