Profitable Home based sales and distribution business with Huge Potential
About this business for sale in CanterburyProfitable Home based sales and distribution business with Huge Potential
Are you looking to be master of your own destiny with the potential to earn over $150,000 Per Annum , entirely on your own? Want to run your own show but don’t want to worry about expensive leases and annoying employees? Then look no further because EcosmartWarehouse.com is a superb home based business with just one working owner that can be relocated to just about anywhere in New Zealand although lower North Island or South Island would be best.
Last month the owner tripled his monthly turnover and believes his business has the potential to greatly increase its turnover and become a nationwide brand in the right hands.
The business offers an astute buyer the following amazing prospects:
- 2 comprehensive websites supplying a variety of essential everyday products
- Over 330 loyal corporate customers from the lower North Island to the tip of the South Island.
- A handsome 6 figure income to its working owner
- Super low overheads
- Potential to franchise, expand or create sub distributor networks
- Potential to increase revenue and profits depending on how hard you want to work.
- Essential Non glamour, product range that can easily be expanded as the need arises
- No franchise fees payable
- This business presently has a requirement for some travel, to service its customers and grow its client base.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
027 555 8884
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.