Must Sell! Ideal Business for Wine and Beer PouringListing: #CS00369
About this business for sale in ChristchurchMust Sell! Ideal Business for Wine and Beer Pouring
Dorset Street is based in the inner city of Christchurch and is designed ideally within the hospitality industry for a winery and cellar door experience or a brewery and yes, a distillery could also work. If you’re not into making wine, beer or spirits, the site has the potential to serve as a café and bar or restaurant.
The fit-out design & build was undertaken by Matt Smith who has previously completed interior fit-outs for Garage Project, Six Barrel Soda Co, Peoples Coffee and more.
- All cabinetry is hand made from American White Oak both solid and ply.
- Floor and chiller have a two-pot industrial coating.
- The open kitchen area features stainless steel benches and includes plumbing for a coffee machine.
- All taps have water filters attached.
- A new dual co2 & nitro 12 tap system was installed in October 2018.
- Each tap has a co2 and nitro feed on a switch valve which allows it to pour beer or wine.
- Currently 11 taps run from within the chiller and 1 from outside the chiller for red wine.
The location is ideal as a five-story boutique hotel is set to be built directly across the road soon according to the vendor. Buildings directly in the vicinity of Dorset Street house lawyers, accountants and other professional services - great exposure.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 560 3241
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.