Highly Successful Waste Management Business and Growing!Listing: #CS00454
About this Business for sale in CanterburyHighly Successful Waste Management Business and Growing!
We’re presenting a very rare opportunity for someone to purchase a business in the waste management industry that is:
- Very profitable,
- Well established, and
- Showing significant growth.
Businesses of this nature are seldom available and are highly sought after for acquisition and/or investment purposes.
This business has become a significant player in its industry.
The 2020 financial year is expected to be only the start of a great future for this business. Profit and sales shown is based on the expected 2020 financial results:
Projected Revenue for 2020 Approaching $3.25m and growing
Projected EBITDA for 2020 Reaching $2m and growing
Key business strengths include:
- This business is well established and known in its sector
- Operations are underpinned by proven systems and processes executed by an outstanding, highly motivated, experienced and committed team
- Established client base
- Efficient, cost effective operation with tailormade assets to generate sales from
- Conforms to strict council and landfill requirements, the know-how to be inherited by the new owner
- Low cost of sale at 7% for 2019
- Very profitable business - 2019 $1,150,000
- Year on Year Sales Growth: 2019 showing 87% increase and 2020 heading towards 66%
- The vendor is willing to offer a reasonable vendor assistance period and share his knowledge and contacts in the industry
Characteristic to be seriously considered:
- This could potentially be a fully managed investment for a hands-off owner
- The business has a team of people who know the industry, who are hardworking and very experienced
- Customer service arrangements shows vertical growth opportunities
- Potential branches can be established in Auckland and other cities
Significant barriers to entry give this business a very strong market position.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00454 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Anika Gamba, 022 560 3241, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#services #christchurch #canterbury
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 560 3241
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.