Highly Successful Waste Management Business and Growing!Listing: #CS00454
About this Business for sale in CanterburyHighly Successful Waste Management Business and Growing!
We’re presenting a very rare opportunity for someone to purchase a business in the waste management industry that is:
- Very profitable,
- Well established, and
- Showing significant growth.
Businesses of this nature are seldom available and are highly sought after for acquisition and/or investment purposes.
This business has become a significant player in its industry.
The 2020 financial year is expected to be only the start of a great future for this business. Profit and sales shown is based on the expected 2020 financial results:
Projected Revenue for 2020 Approaching $3.25m and growing
Projected EBITDA for 2020 Reaching $2m and growing
Key business strengths include:
- This business is well established and known in its sector
- Operations are underpinned by proven systems and processes executed by an outstanding, highly motivated, experienced and committed team
- Established client base
- Efficient, cost effective operation with tailormade assets to generate sales from
- Conforms to strict council and landfill requirements, the know-how to be inherited by the new owner
- Low cost of sale at 7% for 2019
- Very profitable business - 2019 $1,150,000
- Year on Year Sales Growth: 2019 showing 87% increase and 2020 heading towards 66%
- The vendor is willing to offer a reasonable vendor assistance period and share his knowledge and contacts in the industry
Characteristic to be seriously considered:
- This could potentially be a fully managed investment for a hands-off owner
- The business has a team of people who know the industry, who are hardworking and very experienced
- Customer service arrangements shows vertical growth opportunities
- Potential branches can be established in Auckland and other cities
Significant barriers to entry give this business a very strong market position.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note: Very strict confidentiality applies. The name and location of this business will only be disclosed at a personal meeting with the broker or video conference call. Purchasers must be able to demonstrate the financial capability to proceed before detailed information will be shared. Please go online to complete a Confidentiality Agreement at www.linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00454
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 560 3241
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.