Paper Plus RichmondListing: #CS00466
About this Business for sale in NelsonPaper Plus Richmond
Including Post Shop and Kiwibank agencies!
This very desirable retail business represents a unique opportunity for someone looking for either:
- an investment (or a co-investment with the owner),
- a part time business with excellent work/life balance
- or the opportunity to increase your return with greater involvement.
This business is fully managed.
Located in a prime position in the Richmond Mall, surrounded by high quality retail stores, this long established and successful business is available for sale for the first time in 15 years.
The business is part of the highly regarded Paper Plus franchise, which is a household name in New Zealand.
With a long and successful track record and very good, established systems and procedures in place, it is easy for a new owner to take over this already well managed business and join a recognised brand that provides excellent support.
Benefits of Ownership:
- Located in the Thriving, Sunny and Beautiful Nelson Region
- Established Business
- Long & Successful Trading History
- National Brand – Household Name
- Very Good Franchise Support
- Externally Managed
- Active Involvement or Investment Opportunities
- Excellent Staff
- Very Good Systems & Processes
- Prime location in the hub of the community
- Newly refurbished premises
- Genuine reason for sale
This highly desirable business has impressive turnover and a great location in the thriving Nelson region.
Asking price $550,000 plus stock of approx. $250,000
Be first to make an expression of interest, contact me today.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.