Mortgage Broking BusinessListing: #CS00483
About this Business for sale in CanterburyMortgage Broking Business
This is a very well-established mortgage broking business located in the South Island.
Notable features of the business include:
- Established 21 years ago.
- It is licensed to a well-known and highly regarded national mortgage brokerage.
- The business is located in a province in the South Island, some 3 hours drive from Christchurch.
- The business is the main mortgage broker in the district, with very little competition from other brokerages.
- The territory covers the whole province.
- The business has a database of 2,000 clients.
- Income is derived from upfront brokerage, trail commissions, insurance referrals, Kiwisaver referrals, foreign exchange commissions and client advise for complex scenarios.
- The business has its own sophisticated website, in addition to the parent brokerage company, who refers clients if they are in the area.
- The owner works full-time in the business with no other employees.
- The owner is retiring to another location, after operating this business for the last 14 years.
Is this interests you? Enquire now. This business will not be on the market for long.
To find out more, press the "Enquire Now" button and complete the on-line Confidentiality Agreement.
Some aspects of this business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and on completing a confidentiality agreement. Due to the confidentiality of the business, a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 305 6024
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.