Well Established Engineering Manufacturing BusinessListing: #CS00513
About this Business for sale in ChristchurchWell Established Engineering Manufacturing Business
This is an excellent opportunity for an owner operator, to buy this profitable manufacturing engineering business with diverse production capabilities.
The business is very well known in its industry – established in 1982.
The purchaser will benefit from the vendor’s hard work and as part of the purchase, receive:
- Reasonable vendor assistance to transfer skills and training
- Easy to use design engineering programme and training to use the software programme
- Excellent supplier and customer relationships.
- Historic client’s database
The ideal purchaser for this business:
- Does not necessarily need to be a qualified engineer
- Need to be comfortable to own a business in the hard metal industry
- - Comfortable with assembling of manufactured items
- - Welding skills is not essential as skills are employed
- Need to be good at designs and some knowledge of weight distribution
- - An engineering programme assist with design and weight distribution, thus the software programme does the calculations
Due to its diverse production line, this business is busy during winter and summer times. The business is especially well known for manufacturing of heating solution products, with potential future growth opportunities which the vendor is happy to discuss with a serious buyer.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 560 3241
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.