Wake Up To This Everyday, A Rare Piece of ParadiseListing: #CS00529
About this Business for sale in CanterburyWake Up To This Everyday, A Rare Piece of Paradise
Live Work & Play in one of the most stunning natural landscapes in New Zealand...
Situated at the base of the Southern Alps in Mid Canterbury, Mt Hutt Lodge presents a rare opportunity to earn a living while immersing yourself in all the amazing outdoor activities the region has on offer.
- Unparalleled views of the Rakaia Gorge and Mt Hutt with commercial ski field 40mins away
- The accommodation and restaurant/bar provides income plus rental income from accommodation rental and management fees
- Owners accommodation on site, easy commute to nearby town and an hour's drive to Christchurch, the largest city in the South Island and its busy international airport
- Bare land with future development unit with resource consent enabling new owner to build more chalets providing further income streams
- On a main tourist route through the South Island, repeat visits and recommendations due to amazing location and hospitality
This is a unique lifestyle importunity, don't delay, give me a call or email for further information.
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/buy-a-business/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 02978810
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.