Ultimate Lifestyle Cafe, Sunny Nelson Is Calling!Listing: #CS00573
About this Business for sale in Nelson/TasmanUltimate Lifestyle Cafe, Sunny Nelson Is Calling!
This has got to be the ultimate lifestyle choice for a cafe owner looking for the best of both worlds. Buy yourself a job and live work and play in one of the most desirable seaside towns in New Zealand.
Melrose Cafe, situated in a beautiful heritage building in Nelson, needs a new owner/operator. Known for the delicious high teas, and homemade fare, it is ready for new energy and focus. Run by a trust, the whole building is set up for entertainment. For sale is the cafe business which:
- Has the first option to supply catering for onsite functions in the separate function room (separate company runs the bookings)
- Operates 7 days 9am - 4pm but can be extended
- Close to the town centre, easily accessible
- The cafe is set in one of the few remaining heritage buildings, set in the most beautiful grounds with rose gardens and amazing trees, attracting locals and travelers alike
- Currently ticking over, (annual turnover approx. $300,000 per annum) definite room to build on the work done by the current owner... there is still real opportunity for growth by working on promotions/marketing and the function aspect of the business.
Another fantastic option is to follow in the footsteps of the current owners and take up the option to live on site (landlord approval required as separate lease and approval required to occupy). The apartment has three beautiful double bedrooms and lots of space upstairs with separate entrance.
Call me today for more information.
Price $120,000 plus stock
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00573 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
#wesellbusinesses #buyajob #franchise #cafe #nelson
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 02978810
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.