Help Keep Workplaces Safe and It Is RelocatableListing: #CS00586
About this Business for sale in CanterburyHelp Keep Workplaces Safe and It Is Relocatable
Our vendor’s business is well known in the health and safety industry, offering tailored solutions for businesses, and helping companies to manage their health and safety requirements.
They provide services in:
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Risk Management
- Health and Safety Culture
- Environmental Management Systems
- Asbestos Management Plans and Certification
- Incident Investigations
- Site Management
- Site Specific Safety Plans
You do not have to start your own company from ground zero as:
- All systems, processes and documentations are in place
- Templates of ISO45001 which can be adapted for about 70 countries
- Easy to use retail website for H&S products
- Products are in retail shops of stockist throughout NZ
- Consultants in place throughout NZ
- Secured customer contracts
- Excellent profits!
- Relocatable to anywhere in NZ
Are you a qualified and experienced health and safety officer? Or you might not be qualified, but have great organisational and people management skills. Then this business might be the healthy and safe decision to make and be the owner of YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00586 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Anika Gamba, 022 560 3241, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#healthandsafety #management #relocatable
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 560 3241
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.