Do You Want a Solid Profitable Business With Room to Grow?Listing: #CS00588
About this Business for sale in TimaruDo You Want a Solid Profitable Business With Room to Grow?
This franchise is currently very profitable & has the opportunity to expand its area.
Key points of the business are;
- The Versatile brand has built a remarkable reputation over 40 years providing an extensive range of houses, sleepouts, garages and farm buildings
- The business covers the Timaru, Waimate and McKenzie districts
- Experienced and skilled staff in place
- Strong support & systems from the Franchisor
- Good current workload & forecasts
The ideal buyer:
- A strong background in management experience and financial acumen.
- A building or construction background is NOT essential
- Maybe you have been a GM, Sales Manager, Project manager or similar
The Vendors are happy to offer a solid takeover period and ongoing support. This is an ideal opportunity to enter into a well-established business with strong future growth opportunities. This business will not be on the market for long.
Full details only available after signing a Confidentiality agreement with the Business Broker.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00588 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Brian Pankhurst, 021 334 865, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#building #timaru #canterbury
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 334 865
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.