Christchurch Powder CoatersListing: #CS00592
About this Business for sale in ChristchurchChristchurch Powder Coaters
Christchurch Powder Coaters has been in existence for 15 years. The business is a leading industry specialist in the Canterbury region. The business is now being offered for sale as the Owner is looking to retire.
The current owner started the business fifteen years ago and it has grown it into a very successful powder coating operation, with a reputation for excellence and a “go to” for leading construction companies that operate in the commercial and residential building sectors.
Christchurch Powder Coaters are registered applicators of Dulux, approved Gold Applicators of Interpon and PPG Powders. This allows them to offer durability warranties. They are one of the few powder coating businesses in the country, and the only one in the South Island that can offer a Fluoroset warranty.
The business prides itself on being able to take on any powder coating project regardless of whether they are large or small. Such powder coating work can involve domestic long run extrusion and backpans and flashings for large commercial projects to bicycles, tables, chairs, mag wheels, car and motorbike parts, gates and household items.
The business has an established customer base of construction, fabrication, interior, wardrobe and many other diverse clients for residential, commercial and industrial clients as well as supplying to the consumer market.
Notable features of the business are:
- Very well-established Christchurch business.
- Very profitable.
- Employs 6 full time staff plus the Owners.
- The business is located in modern purpose-built premises located in Woolston.
- The business has a team of loyal and experienced staff, most of whom have been employed for a number of years.
- Excellent and long-standing relationships with key suppliers.
- A sound client database that has been built-up over a number of years.
- The business has an excellent reputation for providing a high-quality product.
- The Owners believes that the success of the business has been in no small part due to its core focus on being able to produce a quality product in a timely manner.
Powder coating offers an environmentally friendly choice for a cleaner, greener New Zealand.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00592 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
David Pigou, 022 305 6024, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#wesellbusinesses #powdercoaters #christchurch
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 22 305 6024
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.