Price Reduction! Owners Want To See All Offers, LOW RENT.Listing: #CS00616
About this Business for sale in ChristchurchPrice Reduction! Owners Want To See All Offers, LOW RENT.
The owners instructions are clear, present all offers for their 1950's style Diner in Oxford.
Awesome opportunity for someone looking for an entry level cafe, all the hard work has been done...
- The fitout is amazing, high quality and cost well in excess of $200,000
- Very Low rent - Reduce your risk with this business, rent only $572 per week including OPEX!
- Seats 50 inside, 32 outside
- Opportunity to grow sales, would suit passionate owner operator/partnership/family
- Easy commute to Christchurch, live in a beautiful part of the country and be your own boss
- Lifestyle & business opportunity here in Oxford, small township, big on local support and amenities. Family orientated community and many visitors who love this quaint town at the foot of the Southern Alps.
Call me today for further information.
$120,000 plus stock of approx. $5000
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00616 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Sami Chesterton, 021 0297 8810, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buyajob #americandiner #hospitality #restaurant #oxford #canterbury
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 02978810
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.