Blinds and Curtains and moreListing: #CS00633
About this Business for sale in CanterburyBlinds and Curtains and more
Like to own a business where it is a pleasure to go to work everyday?
This business is one of these.
Clean tidy environment providing products that are always needed.
Established over 20 years and still under original owners who enjoy the enviable lifestyle the business provides.
All manufacturing of the products is outsourced and whilst the owners provide installation this can be outsourced also.
Key points of this very profitable business are:
- Increasing sales (even during covid) and good forward work.
- Attractive premises with good parking.
- Enviable reputation with lots of repeat customers
- Opportunity to expand sales and product mix if desired. .
- A mix of sales to Residential and Commercial clients , the mix is about 50;50
- Ideally suit a couple or family with background in this trade or interior design. Easy to learn.
- Enquire now don't delay..
- Details only available after signing of a Confidentiality agreement and meeting with the broker.
- Sales $ 700K SDE $200K
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/CS00633 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Brian Pankhurst, 021 334 865, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buyajob #interiordesign #retail #services #canterbury
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/
+64 3 366 3394
+64 21 334 865
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.